He loves talking on the phone!
Look at that sweet smile! She's lying on the quilt a student made for her!
His two favorite foods: spaghetti and cheese!I am now officially part-time and loving it. I've been able to keep on top of household stuff and even do some sorting and organizing! Ethan has been a good boy and is learning so much. He now nows bike and gets excited whenever he sees one. The other day, every time I said "on your mark, get set, go!" he runs around the apartment! It was too precious! Then we played peekabo with the ball. He would put it down and turn his back to it and say "where da ball?". He'd turn around and drop his jaw and gasp with a big grin and I'd say "there it is!' and then we'd do it again! I just laughed and laughed! Also, last week at church when we went to get him from child care, we were informed that he got the best dancer award! He certainly loves to dance! What a cutie!
Katelyn is also doing wonderful. God has answered my prayers with a good sleeper. Every night at 9:30 pm she gets a bath, then gets fed and rocked and then I lay her down in her bed. Most of the time, she's wide awake and just sits there quietly until she falls asleep! Ethan would never have done that! She sleeps until 1:30am or 2:00am and eats and then sleeps until 6:30am. What a great baby!


2 comments:
Hi, these are also precious pictures. I love to look at them everyday. We are so blessed to have such cute, adorable, precious babies. I would have never dreamed of having such wonderful grandchildren. I hope they know I will always love them. Give them both a big hug and kiss from Nana.
Beautiful pictures! Are you teaching part-time or are you working in the office? I would love to be able to do something like that in the future.
Post a Comment