Saturday, January 06, 2007

Having fun taking pictures

Ethan and Daddy reading together. Ethan always wants the blanket on his lap when we read to him at night.

We went out to dinner with some friends for New Years. Look at Katelyn's cute little face!

Ethan wasn't in the mood to take pictures so I took Katelyn into their room and took a bunch of pictures. The backdrop is actually a blanket my friend Mary made for her! Isn't it lovely? Katelyn is growing so fast and is getting good at sitting up. She had her 6 months shots the other day, but she was a real trooper!
I am taking the kiddos to the doctor on Monday for their checkups and I'm going to find out what I can do about Ethan's cough. It never seems to go away and gets worse at night. We think it might be allergies or something. I hope to get some pics of Ethan when he is feeling a little better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, All of the pictures are so good. We all ought to be pros by now. Don't have to worry about Ethan having more pics as the first born, Katelyn will have her share. I am so proud of my children and grandchildren. I love you all. Nana
PS Katelyn is sitting all so good.
She is growing up so fast, and Ethan too.