What can I say? She's a genius!
Katelyn really wanted to drive at Chuck E Cheese today!
Can I drive home, Mama? I think I've got a hang of this thing!We went to our weekly playdate at Chuck E Cheese which was a lot of fun. You only have to spend as much money as you want on machines (there's no entrance fee). The kids have a nice, clean place to play and the parents have a good time chatting. The kids are doing great and haven't been sick for a while (hallelujah!). We're going down to Georgia next weekend for a nice long break and look forward to seeing old friends--some who haven't seen Katelyn since she was a newborn! They're not going to recognize those chunky cheeks!
I didn't get any good pics of Ethan today. The poor sweetie has a huge cut on his lip where he tried to eat the nightstand last night! He's talking so much now and likes to tell me in detail (with re-enactments) whenever he hurts himself. This is getting more common since his new favorite past-time is to do a somersault off of the couch!


No comments:
Post a Comment