
We went to the playground again because it is absolutely gorgeous outside. As I type this, the windows are open and we can hear the birds singing outside. I LOVE SPRING and today has been a lovely day.

Ethan climbed up the slide from the bottom and was very proud of himself!

He's such a daredevil! He doesn't mind going down head first!

In the new umbrella double stroller I got them. They really seem to like it!

This is last night. Ethan was sick yesterday and threw up a couple of times. However, after the last time he felt much better as you can tell in the photo above. He enjoyed playing with all of the clothes I was trying to fold!

We bought him some fingerpaints yesterday and he enjoyed playing with them.

Daddy and Ethan on the slide!

Katelyn even enjoyed it!

Mommy and Katelyn
1 comment:
Again, I am overwhelmed at my precious babies. They are the cutes, the sweetest and the smartest babies ever. So glad Ethan is feeling better and Katelyn is not sick. It looked like a great day for the park. Can't wait to see you all. Love you all very much, Nana
Post a Comment