Saturday, May 12, 2007

A day at the zoo and a birthday party!

Looking adorable at the zoo! He saw a giraffe up close and found it pretty scary so now we're not hearing about planes scaring him! Now he says, "Giraffes! I'm scared!"

This may look funny--Ethan wanted to sit in Katelyn's high chair so I put her in his seat!
Just reading her daily news!
Today at the birthday party--Ethan had fun running around chasing bubbles, throwing the ball and being outside! We went swimming later too!
Me and my sweetie
He was so good about wearing his hat and sunglasses today!
Don't I look pretty in my summer dress?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a Mother's Day present. These pictures and the ones a few days ago are just too cute. The card Ethan made is so precious. I blew it up and printed it out on Glossy Photo Paper to keep forever.I can't wait for 2 weeks to go by and I can be with all of you.
Amy and Kelly spent last night and cooked me the best meal this afternoon. Bob has been in the air about 5 hours now. Hope he has a good trip.
Tatyanna, you are such a good mother and I want to thank you and Tracy for the gift of my grandchildren. They are the best ever. Hope you have a great day.
Love to all, Nana

ncg said...

Beautiful little ones!!! I think we will be moving as you move back:(