Friday, July 06, 2007

Smiling Faces


We were playing peekabook with her dress!

Still loves his books!
Katelyn doesn't look too thrilled, does she?

We're learning to walk!

At Henderson Falls park--this place sure brings back a lot of memories from college!


The famous Toccoa Falls!



I'm enjoying my summer with my babies and getting things ready for the house. I'm not sure what grades I will be teaching as they are still working out the details. I go back on July 31st. As of yet, we have not found the wonderful place for my babies that I'm hoping for so please be praying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey T!
Those pics of Toccoa sure make me want to go back and see it all again. You're right...they bring back lots of memories. I miss you guys and I can't wait to see ya'll again. We'll be making plans to visit sometime this year okay? Love ya! <>< Naomi