I love this photo! We had fun playing in the leaves today!
Katelyn enjoyed the leaves too!


Katelyn's expression says it all: It really isn't easy being perfect! Of course, this is a Nana bought shirt.
What can I say--she's adorable!We had a great Thanksgiving today with all of the family. Tracy and I were talking about how usually we would have had an 8 hour drive before this and how nice it is to live only 20 minutes away! We are so thankful for family and for a home to live in. God is good!


1 comment:
I'm working on the first one, but i mostly got to read it during nights when Michael and emma were up with the flu. I've actually started reading the third Green Rider book! I've only gotten one page done. Very sad. I've started about 10 books this year and only finished 1/2 of them. i am reading this Tales of Modern Faerie series by Holly Black, which I love because they are VERY short, which is great for me! I will be reading your books though. hopefully very soon!
Post a Comment