I didn't have time the other night to type anything, so I figured I'd just put a quick post now to give the update! Ethan really enjoyed putting up his own Christmas tree (which is the teeny 3 ft tree we used in our tiny apartment). When he was done, he said it was so "beeeautiful"! His job every night is to turn on the big tree and the one in his room. Katelyn has also been fascinated with the tree, but learned quickly not to touch the ornaments (she's allowed to touch the ornaments on Ethan's tree though since they're not breakable). Dad, Terry, Tracy and I are getting more and more in to the Christmas spirit listening to our Christmas music and even putting up lights outside. We need to take night shot of our house with the lights on so you can see it. The Christmas tree is in the window too and looks pretty!
We had fun in the Christmas parade on Sunday. The kids got to ride in the train (I held Katelyn) and throw candy to the crowds. Tracy and Terry and Dad got to walk along side.
There are lots of fun Christmas things going on right now that I'm looking forward to doing with the kids! We still need to take our Christmas pic and send out cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment