Saturday, February 09, 2008

February Fun

The kids decided to carry around bags and Katelyn looked too adorable in her hat, necklace and purse (which she calls backpack)!
A close up of the cutie!
When I was busy with Katelyn, I came back to find that Ethan had emptied out my diaper bag on the floor and was playing with a hair barrette.
Ethan stealing my shoes and then running from me when I wanted to get a picture of him!
What a busy couple of weeks! Since our snow week, it's been tough adjusting to a real week of work! : ) Though lots of people have been sick, we've been fortunate to not have any sick kids. They had runny noses for a couple of days, but no fevers or coughing. Tracy and I have gotten the head cold, but are doing pretty good despite that. Today we went to Nana's house to celebrate Uncle Kelly's birthday. I forgot my camera, of course, so I didn't get the pics of Ethan helping Kelly blow out the candles or Amy (aka MiMi) running around the house with kids laughing hysterically. It's just so wonderful to be near family! : )

No comments: