Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

Jenn Kozak tagged me: http://kozakfamily.blogspot.com/

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2.Post the rules.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least 3 people.
5.Make sure the people you tagged know you tagged them by commenting to them.

Here's mine:

1)I do the same routine every morning when I work--I get up I wash my face and brush my teeth, get dressed, put my hair in rollers, put my makeup on, make waffles, eat, take rollers out and go. I love a routine! I even have one for when I get to school.
2) I love to sanitize things. I get teased at church because I go around spraying the kids' toys (I work in the nursery) and giving the kids hand sanitizer.
3) I love having my babies in bed with me (my husband does too). We put them to bed at night in their own bed, but our favorite times as a family are in the morning when they are all with us.
4) I can't stand long nails. I have to cut them or they make me nuts.
5) I'm addicted to Avon catalogues. I could look through them forever because I always see neat things. I guess it's good that I sell it now!
6) I'm obssessed with lip gloss and hand lotion. If I had to get rid of all of my makeup, that'd be fine, but I couldn't live without these two items.

I'm tagging Christa Goodwiny Christy Harner and Kelly Glupker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi !! I stumbled on your blog. It was great to see how our precious little ones have grown.

Hopw you all have adjusted well to your move.

Blessings,
Amy Balty