
Her before shot--her hair was pretty uneven and she had some curls hanging longer than others. The lady who cut her hair was the one who did Ethan's first haircut too!


We got her to sing songs to keep her occupied (video coming soon!).

Her after picture and she didn't want to look! I haven't got many pictures of her "look" here but this is her sassy "I don't want to do it" look!

I got my haircut too--doesn't she look thrilled?

Because she was such a good girl, we stopped by Big Lots and she got to pick out a small toy--surprise, surprise, but she picked out a tiara. She's really in to this princess thing. In fact, today in the car we were talking and I asked her if she was a baby and she said no. I asked her what she is (she usually says a big girl) but she said a princess instead. It was too cute!
1 comment:
with the exception of the alabama cheerleading outfit, she is quite adorable:)
Post a Comment