Sunday, November 02, 2008

A Maze, a Hayride and Lots of Fun!

"Tell me what it's really like to be a goat!"
"Look at those cute piggies!"

Riding the cow train!


On the hay ride!



Playing with the pumpkins in the pumpkin patch.










They had miniature hay mazes in addition to the giant corn maze.






You can see Ethan holding a map here. I didn't take any pics in the corn maze, but he and his friend got to hold the maps and tell us which way to go. They took us all over the place, but they loved being in charge!
















My friend and her son--we went to college together 14 years ago! I'm so glad she lives somewhat close by now!
Last weekend, a friend and I went to a nearby farm to take our kids on a hayride and to a maze. We stayed there all day and had a blast, but were exhausted when we got home. Maybe I should rephrase that--my friend and I were exhausted but the kids were fine!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun! Where was the farm?