Okay, so I was looking at a friend's blog and I saw her last post was at the end of December and I thought "Come on, now! You need to get some more posts here." Then I saw I hadn't updated mine since then either. I guess not too much is really going on. We aren't really going anywhere since the weather is chilly and rainy which isn't too conducive to trips.
Today we're off from school, but just laying around the house. Ethan's got a yucky cough so he's allowed to lay on the couch and watch some shows. Earlier though, we were having fun dressing up and running around the house. I've also been reading Christian History Made Easy. It's AMAZING and I can't believe how so many of us Christians really have no idea of our own Christian heritage (which is both shocking and humbling).
Here's some pics of our dress up time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
never a dull moment is it?
Thanks for the positive shout-out for my book Christian History Made Easy!
Post a Comment