First, I have to say how I hate uploading pictures on this thing, because it never puts it in the order I want! Anyway, here are some pics of the kids at the Children's Museum of Oakridge right outside of Knoxville. It was a really neat place and the kids really had a blast.

This is the rainforest room which "scared" Ethan because it was dark.

This is a giant doll house for kids. It was really neat and Ethan and Katelyn loved it.

This is the second floor of the doll house.

This is the water works section of the museum.


They had a section for puppets.

This is a little space ship that they could climb to the second floor in.

This was in the space ship room.

Part of the museum held items from the "olden" days and here is an old toy.

This section contained items from different countries. Here is Ethan and Katelyn playing a xylophone from Africa. What is neat is that they let the kids play with the displays.
No comments:
Post a Comment