Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I haven't posted in a while....

I wanted to get a picture of how cute Ethan looked in his new vest, but he got upset when I wouldn't give him the camera. This is why you'll see more pics of Katelyn at times since he always wants to take the camera!
I left to put Katelyn down for a nap and came back to this! Fortunately, it is a washable marker and came right off!
Someone is lending us this exer-saucer until their baby is born (in about 7 months). This was a wonderful blessing. As you can see, Katelyn really likes it!
I love those chunky cheeks!
Hello, rabbit friend! How are you today?
The weather is starting to get frightful, but doesn't she look delightful?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed being able to see you tonight. I am so frustrated. I will get the webcam down and won't go through this. The pictures are great. They are both delightful. I can't wait to see them. Take care and know I love you all so much and can't wait to see you. Lots of hugs and kisses from Nana