A friend invited us to go to the Louisville Zoo's Biggest Halloween Party. They set up a trail throughout the zoo with kid-friendly displays and give out candy. Some of the themes were Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland. Ethan wasn't sure what in the world was going on as we dressed him up in his pirate costume, but he soon got in to the whole event. Initially we were going to dress them both up as lions, but when we tried to put Ethan's costume on him the other day, he pitched a fit. Daddy Tracy picked out the pirate's costume and I think it was the perfect choice for Ethan! The sad news is that our camera batteries died 30 minutes in to the trail! Here's what we got until then!

What are they putting in my bag??

She's a lion, but she looks more like a ray of sunshine to me!

Ahoy, matie! Don't be bothering my ship!

I'm the cutest little pirate there ever was!

The whole outfit--thanks to Sarah! : )

Watch out, you swash bucklers! Ethan the pirate is on the loose!

This was much more difficult than anticipated! : )
3 comments:
Can we just say adorable? K is going to be a lion this year too. Great minds think alike!
Hi guys, Nana thinks these are the cutest ever. I keep saying that but they do get better and better. My angels are so precious. I miss them so much. Always let the know how much I love them and that they are the joy of my life. Love you all, Nana
I completely forgot about that lion outfit! I was quite surprised to see it. I knew it looked familiar and I was trying to figure out which Sarah you were refering to until it dawned on me where that outfit came from, ha! She does look like sunshine in it. =)
Love you! Sarah
Post a Comment