We had a hard time getting both of them to look forward as you can see in this in this photo and the one further down!
"Baby!" It's one of her favorite words (little does she realize that she is still a baby herself!)

They love Disney!
Doesn't she look precious with her little purse?
What a face!
Enjoying an afternoon at the park!
Katelyn enjoyed playing with the dirt.
He's looking so grown up now!
Having fun in the tub!Life has been so busy, but good. We joke that we actually had more time when we lived in Louisville! However, we love having our own house and being back in the country near family. I'm getting my ESOL endorsment and actually am helping co-teach a resource class in the morning! I'm a little overwhelmed with all the work, but I'm sure I'll get through it!
Ethan is learning his Awana's verses and is being such a good boy. He's getting over his fear of CubbyBear (they had a puppet that he was terrified of). He can sing Twinkle, Twinkle all by himself and can wash his hands by himself. Potty training is still a work in progress!
Katelyn is talking a lot more now and is a great eater. She's cutting three new teeth lately and has been a bit grumpy. We're keeping her drugged up on ibuprofen though!


1 comment:
I look forward to seeing new pics of your family every time! Thanks so much for sharing them with us : ) I miss you guys and I am hoping we can see you, even if for a short time, during Thanksgiving weekend. As soon as we figure out some details I will get in touch with you okay? Love ya!!!
Post a Comment