Thursday, October 25, 2007

October 2007

We take walks down our road almost every night and the kids love to be outside!
Cuddling with my cuties on the couch.
Ethan loves tools and Bob the Builder. For his birthday, Nana and DaddyBob are getting him his own tool bench!
Modeling her Made in Louisville onesie! : )
Enjoying a stroller ride!
Gotta be one of my favorite pics!

Potty time is reading time (and Katelyn is getting in on the fun now!). We're finding that the best method with Ethan is to bribe him with chocolate and give him a book to read. I know we aren't supposed to use food as a reward--but it works!
I love those pigtails!

At DaddyBob's church's Fall Festival. Ethan was most excited about the candy!
She's my runaway child and thanks to Christy's great idea, I've got her a backpack toy that doesn't look like a leash!



1 comment:

queenovertheuniverse said...

Haha, yeah, those leashes are great!

Christy