Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I'm an Avon rep now! : )
I'm now officially an Avon rep! I've always liked their products and wanted to make some extra money on the side. I'm contemplating doing the website, but I wanted to see if there was any interest out there. I have some customers here to whom I give catalogues), but for the website, anyone can order from it and have it shipped directly to your house. If you'd think you'd be interested in that (or in receiving a catalogues) just send an e-mail to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
AVON?!?!?! You've obviously never tried Mary Kay! :)
My mother-in-law sells Mary Kay and I use a lot of their products. They are great! I like some of the other Avon products you can get like jewelry and body lotions and stuff that Mary Kay doesn't carry.
Post a Comment