Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Updates

I keep forgetting to mention this, but it is so sweet. We took the Christmas trees down on New Year's Day and Ethan cried. I forgot to warn him ahead of time and he was so upset. He kept saying "I don't want to take the Christmas tree down." It was so cute even though I felt bad that I didn't make it an easier transition. Since then he keeps asking for more Christmas presents and telling me he doesn't want Christmas to be over. I think he really liked Christmas! : ) Also, last night Ethan and I decided to make some banana bread (pictures coming soon!). He mashed the bananas, put the eggs in the bowl, poured the sugar and flour and sprayed the dish with non-stick spray. He had his own little ladder to stand on and while we were doing this, he said, "This is fun! I like cooking!" It was too precious!

Katelyn is the sweetest little smiley girl. She loves being tickled and kissed under her chin. Dad and I were going through the list of words she knows and were amazed when we realized she knows and uses close to 50 words. Among her favorites are: ball, eat, more, yeah (and she says it so cute!), noooooo (especially if someone asks for a kiss), chocolate (which sounds more like chocka), book, please, thank you, hat, eye, ear, help, Dora, Diego, Max and Ruby , uh oh and bye bye! She is a bundle of energy and hardly ever sits down.

No comments: