I don't have any pictures to update with, but Mother's Day was lovely. Tracy got me an iPod and we spent most of the weekend figuring out how to use it (and then having my students at school help too!). We went camping with our youth Friday night and Ethan and Katelyn came for a portion of it. Ethan caught his first fish! He was really excited though I think he was more interested in the worms than anything else. Unfortunately, the video and pictures got deleted off of our camera. : (
Tomorrow night we are taking Ethan and Katelyn to the circus for the first time. This time I will make sure the photos do not get deleted. I can't wait to see how they react to it all. It will be a late night for Katelyn, but, as much as she loves animals, I know she's going to love it!
I only have 6 more days of school left and 7 days till vacation! I cannot wait! This will be Katelyn's first time to the beach (last time she was a newborn and we didn't take her to the beach part). Next weekend is also Tracy and my 6 year anniversary! I'm sure we will go to the movies or something--I really want to see the new Narnia movie! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Those pictures are toooo cute. How adorable they are! Happy anniversary!!! Hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment