Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Playing, Playing!

Katelyn and Ethan playing in boxes.

Here the box is a boat and Katelyn has the oar!

"What's that sound?" Katelyn's favorite question! In this case, it was an airplane. We were outside playing in the sprinklers.

Splashing in a mud puddle made from the sprinklers. Unfortunately, right after this Ethan got bitten by a huge ant all of his legs!

Ethan and Katelyn refusing to let Daddy go to work (video to come later!).

Eating after swimming in the pool of a youth group member.

Ethan and Daddy in the pool! Ethan found the squirt gun and was in love.

Grandpa reading Katelyn her new favorite book--Incredible Me. She even sleeps with it!

Katelyn wanted to see her cute pigtails in the mirror and then Ethan wanted to see himself too!

Smiling for Mama! I finally got all of Katelyn's hair up!

1 comment:

ncg said...

I love the "piggy" tails as K calls them. Wish I could see those little ones.