First I want to thank all of you who have left comments lately! It's such an encouragement to know that somebody is actually looking at this page! : )
My Dad came on Sunday night after a long drive (he got stuck in traffic for 3 hours an hour outside of Louisville!). Ethan started laughing the moment he saw him--he knew play time was just moments away! Ethan has had lots of fun with him!
Tracy had his birthday yesterday and we had a good time. We went and got pizza (Fat Jimmy's--yum yum) and then Grandpa stayed at home with Ethan while Tracy and I went to see X-Men 3. We joked that we felt so young being out late like that! hahaha
I had my final doctor's appointment yesterday and I still haven't dilated anymore. I got to finalize some details that I had questions about for next week. I can't believe that it is only 5 days until she's here in my arms!
I had my final doctor's appointment yesterday and I still haven't dilated anymore. I got to finalize some details that I had questions about for next week. I can't believe that it is only 5 days until she's here in my arms!
Tonight we took Ethan swimming and he had a great time! He's such a good boy! : )





1 comment:
So is there a little one around yet? I would call, but I have a feeling that you are both a little sleep deprived:) Can't wait to hear about your wonderful little addition.
Post a Comment