I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. I had cramping all day yesterday (some of it pretty painful) and I was convinced this meant I had dilated some. Of course it didn't, though! I'm still 1 cm dilated. This time, however, she felt Katelyn's head and commented that she is very low. This certainly wasn't new information for me because I have felt the pressure of her head. Last night, she seemed especially low and must be pressing on my nerves, because I had shooting pains down my legs all night. I was a bit miserable last night and Tracy got me pillows to elevate my aching legs!
Even though I'm ready to get her out, it looks like she may make it to c-section day. I know it's better for her and family if she hangs in there, so I think I'll tolerate it :)! My next (and last!!) doctor's appointment is Monday (Tracy's b-day) and then it's just one week until our little girl is here! I can't believe it!
Ethan doesn't really know what's about to happen, though we've been talking to him about it. He'll say baby when we point to my belly and will kiss it and lay his head on it. However, he also says baby when he sees Daddy's belly!
Ethan has been a good boy as usual with nothing too exciting happening lately. However, he has been hating getting up in the morning. I think he's ready for a summer break too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well, a big Hello to all of you! I've been watching the websites and looking at pictures as Katelyn gets bigger and bigger. I'm really excited to see the new little one and hope to see all of you before the summer is up. Love ya lots and God bless!
Love~Kayla Robertson
TT just hand in there. I can't believe she is almost here. We are going to be the happiest people on earth. Can't wait to see my precious baby man. I have a lot of surprises for him and we will have a great time while you are in the hospital and recooperating. Can't wait to hold and love on Katelyn. I had a voice mail on my phone last pm after I talked to Tracy. Sometime during the day yesterday, while you were in the car, Ethan had the cell phone and talked to my voice mail about 5 minutes. It is hilarious. I can't wait for you to hear it. He loves his Nana and calls me often. Hope you are feeling better and can get more comfortable. We are ready whenever she decides to make her debute. Love you all so much. I am mailing Tracy's b'day card tomorrow. We will celebrate all the b'days when we get there. Love, Nana
so glad to hear things are going so well! what an exciting time this is for everyone in your family! we're thinking of you all and missing and loving you as well. i hope you're feeling well and have a great last week of pregnancy! :) we both love you both
We are praying for you girl. I am so excited for the four of you and I know that you will have a wonderful time with a little girl! They sure do add something to your life. Ethan will be a great big brother.
Post a Comment