Good news! I am now 36 weeks and off of the medicine. I feel great and cramping has been minimal. I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and no further dilation has occured, her heart rate was great and I'm measuring perfect. I've even stopped gaining weight which has been a bit of a relief since I was gaining in leaps and bounds most of the pregnancy. I've gained about 25 pounds so far which is a healthy weight gain. She is still moving consistently (especially when I talk to her or play music) but seems pretty relaxed. My stomach still contorts in to weird shapes, but at least she's not rolling all over the place! : )
So it's now three weeks until she's here!
Ethan is doing wonderful. Tracy and I just adore this little man and he brings us so much joy. He's very entertaining to say the least. Every where I take him people comment on how good he is. Of course, he can still wear me out! He got a hair cut again on Saturday, but he wiggled too much and it was kind of a waste of money. Last night, Tracy got out his clippers and had a go at it. He did pretty good though it was hard pinning Ethan down. Afterwards, Tracy let him play with the shaver (he couldn't turn it on) and Ethan pretended to shave his own head and Daddy's head. It was too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment