Monday, July 17, 2006

Finally back on the computer

Her first time in the double stroller.
Ethan driving a school bus at the mall.
Katelyn's first bottle.
Going for a walk in our double stroller.

I certainly haven't been good about getting on the computer, but I'm sure everyone understands! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since she has been born. Time has flown! My sister moved here to Louisville and already has a job and an apartment. God is good!
Ethan has been wonderful with Katelyn. He wants to kiss her all the time. He hasn't been jealous when I've held her or nursed her and I'm so glad. He's such a good boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are just precious. I love my babies and can't wait to get my hands on them soon. We are going to have a great time. I can't believe Katelyn is 3 weeks old. She is so beautiful, just like her mother. Ethan is growing up so fast and is so smart. He is my precious baby man. Hope Tracy can get some rest. Leave that phone at home when you come on vacation. That is an order from your mother.We are not going to even think about Service Master that week. No coming home early It is vacation. I love you all so much. I am so proud of Ilona and hope she will be very happy with her job and new apartment. God is so good. He has blessed us so much. Take care. Lets get on line and see each other soon. Love, Nana