The last week has been a whirlwind, but wonderful. Ethan loves Katelyn and kisses her often and hasn't exhibited any signs of jealousy even when I'm holding her. It has been a little difficult with my c-section in that I'm not supposed to lift anything heavy. Ethan doesn't understand this and I find it hard not to just lift him though I know I shouldn't. I've been scolded many times by my mother-in-law! : ) The blessing is that I have had family helping out a lot--mainly Janice and my Dad--who have washed dishes, done laundry, gone to the store, and many, many other things that have made our lives easier. Thank you so much! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I guys, just love the photos. You are a beautiful family. I am so glad that you are my family also. I can't wait to see you all again and hold our precious babies. TT, Joey had a 7 lb., 1 oz, 18 inches long baby girl at 7:32 pm last night. She ended up having a c-section. The baby is beautiful and Joey is doing well. You two are so much alike and have had much the same birthing experience. Take care and know I love you all sooo much, Nana
Post a Comment