For more pics--see her webpage (link to the right)! : )
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
She is a cutie. I can't believe we have two beautiful grandchildren. Katelyn is growning and filling out. She looks so cute in her little outfits and head bands. I can tell she is just full of personality. She and Ethan are going to have so much fun growning up together and being so close in age. He will get used to her and know she is dainty and can't wrestle quite yet. Give her a big hug and kiss from her Nana. Ethan looks so grown up. I can't wait until next week and we will all be together. I have some surprises for Ethan and I think he will like them very much. Give him a big hug and kiss from his Nana too. Have a good week and know I love you all. Nana
1 comment:
She is a cutie. I can't believe we have two beautiful grandchildren. Katelyn is growning and filling out. She looks so cute in her little outfits and head bands. I can tell she is just full of personality. She and Ethan are going to have so much fun growning up together and being so close in age. He will get used to her and know she is dainty and can't wrestle quite yet. Give her a big hug and kiss from her Nana.
Ethan looks so grown up. I can't wait until next week and we will all be together. I have some surprises for Ethan and I think he will like them very much. Give him a big hug and kiss from his Nana too. Have a good week and know I love you all. Nana
Post a Comment