Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Finally an update

What a funny face!

Ethan loves playing on the computer!
He is amazing at operating websites!
Ethan loves to kiss his sister!

I'm not quite so good at keeping this updated since school has started so I'll try to give some info. Ethan is doing great. He dances all over the house and has learned so many words! He gets excited about bikes, birds and his backpack! The cutest thing lately is that if Tracy pretends to cry he will stop whatever he is doing kiss Tracy and put his hand on Tracy's cheek and say,"You alright?". It is the sweetest thing I've ever seen before!

Ethan had a little cold last week, but is back to normal now. However, Katelyn ended up getting it despite my disinfecting everything. The good news is that she didn't get very sick and is pretty much over it. She was supposed to get her shots today but we put it off until Friday to make sure she isn't sick. She gets her check up tomorrow so we'll see how much she weighs!

The bad news that happened tonight was that Tracy cut his hand at work and had to get seven stitches. He's doing fine, but his hand is throbbing. Poor baby!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, So good to see the new pictures. They are so cute. I can't wait to see all of you. Hope Tracy's hand is better. Let's try to get on the photo deal soon. I love you all so very much. Nana