Well this one obviously isn't from Art Sparks museum--but isn't this too cute? I left them both awake and came back 2 minutes later to this!
Ethan crawling around in the little gym area they have for preschool kids.
You can't see it too well, but an image of them dancing is on the screen. Ethan really enjoyed this!


1 comment:
Hi, These are too cute. I am so glad that we have the opportunity to atleast see the things these babies are enjoying even if we can't be there. I look at the pictures several times a day. We look at them at work. Everyone says they are so cute.
TT, I want to thank you for the picture frame. I can't wait to start putting pictures in it so we can see how she has grown over the months. Thanks for thinking of me. I am also praying for Bermuda. Hope they didn't get it too bad. Wish we could hear from the family and friends that we met from there at the wedding.
Hope Tracy's hand is healing and he doesn't have any problems with it. Love and miss you so much. Nana
Post a Comment