It's been getting cooler lately which means that the kids get to wear their cute warmer clothes like jeans and overalls. I like dressing them more than I like dressing me. Ethan is doing great! He had a bit of a tough time when we moved the toddler bed in to his room. He loves it, but moving his crib to the other side has made putting him to bed a bit of a challenge. He's finally starting to get used to it, but still fusses a bit when we put him down at night. Katelyn is going to bed a little earlier now and is usually in bed around 9pm, which is really nice for Mommy!
She had her first laugh the other day with Tracy but you can't hear it on the video tape because Ethan is talking! She's also discovered her hands and likes to stare at them. Ethan is starting to recognize numbers and goes crazy when he sees them.
Nana visited last weekend for Katelyn's dedication and we had a great time reorganizing Ethan's room. I so appreciate all of her help and love! We can't wait to see her and DaddyBob next weekend for homecoming!





4 comments:
I can't wait to see you too. I am so excited and know we will have a good time. The pictures are precious. I have downloaded them and sent some to Mama and to Carrie. I am working on the kids albums and scrapbooks. They are going to be so special. This is such a job for me to make their memories and hope they will always know I love them so much. I will call you tonight or tomorrow. I love you all. Nana
I just proofed read my comment and I made a mistake. It is such a JOY to make their books and memories. It is never a job to do things for my children and grandchildren. I am so blessed. Love Nana
Janice--I will be bringing all of the pics I've taken on CD so we can print out pictures for their baby books. : )
TT, Can't wait. Just two more days. Hope we can go to consignment store. If, not we can next time.
We are really excited about having everyone here. Will talk to you before you come. Love Nana
ps will look again later tonight for more pics
Post a Comment