This is Katelyn's new favorite toy. Right now she likes to bite his nose! Isn't that the sweetest little smile? She's karate chopping her new friend! Oh no!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
These are too cute. I miss my babies so much. Katelyn is growing so much and she does have the cutest smile. I wish I could give her a big hug. Ethan is the cutest pirate ever. I bet he had the best time. I am doing o.k. I worked today and am tired, but I have done so well. Just some soreness at the incision site. Hope you are having a great week. I love and miss all of you so much. Love, Nana
1 comment:
These are too cute. I miss my babies so much. Katelyn is growing so much and she does have the cutest smile. I wish I could give her a big hug. Ethan is the cutest pirate ever. I bet he had the best time. I am doing o.k. I worked today and am tired, but I have done so well. Just some soreness at the incision site. Hope you are having a great week. I love and miss all of you so much. Love, Nana
Post a Comment