
Ethan loved wearing his Cookie Monster jacket today. Even though it got up to 72 degrees, he didn't want to take it off!

I can't remember what he's doing here--I think he's learning to cough with his hand over his mouth!

Isn't that adorable?

I could just look at that smiling face all day!

Ethan was enjoying playing with his "plane" pajamas (they have planes all over them!). He thought it was fun to put them on his head and to walk when he couldn't see! It was hilarious!

Cheese! That's the face he makes when I say that and am taking a picture!
1 comment:
Awesome. They just get cuter and cuter. What can I say, they are MY grandchildren. I am so glad that Ethan likes the things I give him. It is just too cute seeing Katelyn holding Little Roo. That is what we called Kelly. Both are growing so fast. I was just getting their things ready for Thanksgiving. Can't wait. I hate I am going to have to share, but we will be able to come to Louisville soon as after this Sunday, Bob is no longer at Grace. The new pastor is there. Have a great weekend. We love you ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Nana
Post a Comment