The cousins got along great! Isn't this picture adorable?
Ethan liked it when we sang Happy Birthday to him!
Katelyn and Nana
An Elmo drill!
Ethan likes his Elmo glasses that came with his drill.
You can't see it very well, but Ethan's first word he spelled with his new magnets was "no". What a surprise!! hahaha
She's been working getting those socks off!We had a lovely time with family over Thanksgiving break! Ethan loves all of his new toys and Katelyn enjoyed all of the attention. I never knew how social Katelyn was--she had smiles for everyone! I was glad to finally get to celebrate Ethan's birthday. After we sang Happy Birthday to him, he sang it all night! I think one of his favorite parts of the trip was meeting his cousin. They played all evening and had the best time. It was too precious! Thanks Uncle Dale and Aunt Judy for hosting us all week. We had a great time!


No comments:
Post a Comment