Ethan went to the doctor today because he had been sick all week. It turns out that he has an ear infection and a touch of pneumonia. He has been pretty miserable today, but started feeling better this evening. I'm hoping that with the antibiotics that he'll be feeling good again soon. Please pray for his quick recovery (especially that horrible cough that keeps him up at night) and for sweet Katelyn that she won't get sick! Thanks!
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Pray for poor Ethan! : (
Ethan went to the doctor today because he had been sick all week. It turns out that he has an ear infection and a touch of pneumonia. He has been pretty miserable today, but started feeling better this evening. I'm hoping that with the antibiotics that he'll be feeling good again soon. Please pray for his quick recovery (especially that horrible cough that keeps him up at night) and for sweet Katelyn that she won't get sick! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am praying for all of you. I wish there was something I could do to help. I know that the Lord is going to heal Ethan. I can remember having coughs and fever when I was a child. Hope the honey worked or that he would even swollow it. I will call tomorrow when I get a break and see how things are going. Love and prayers to all. Nana
Sorry to hear that your little man is under the weather. We will be praying for them as well as you for your sanity:)
Post a Comment