Friday, April 04, 2008

Dora and Diego

Katelyn is obsessed with Dora now and Ethan only likes Diego (he used to like Dora more!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was great to hear from you! We are still adjusting to our move. David LOVES his position here and was recently voted favorite teacher by the senior class! He no longer teaches in the evening and we are SO thankful to have him around more.

We must have come close to your area when we come to Tallaluh (sp?) Gorge to hike. We've done that twice and love it. North GA is beautiful we think.

I'm glad that you are liking your new house. It is more fun than apartment life...so true.

My email is amy.balty @ gmail (dot) com Please feel free to use it if you like. Remove spaces of course. :-) I am not sure that this helps NOT getting spammed but I have heard that it does.