Monday, April 14, 2008

My new Avon website

I just became an E-Rep which means that anyone can purchase Avon products at my website 24/7. The address is www.youravon.com/tclaytor. You can even do an anti-aging beauty profile questionaire when you click on the Anew products. Let me know if you have any questions! : )

Ethan and Katelyn are doing well. Ethan has a virus that Katelyn just got over which causes sores in the mouth and a really sore throat, but he has been doing pretty good this evening and is even eating and drinking. This last month has been a sick month, which I'm going to blame on the season change. Only 6 more weeks of school and then summer! Whoohoo! I can't wait to have every day with my babies!

3 comments:

ncg said...

Just wanted to let you know that something is wrong with your Avon link.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I fixed it! I forgot the .com part! Oops!

Kelly Glupker said...

Wow! The school year ends early there. Good for you!