Saturday Tracy, Ethan and I went to a nearby park to see what we could of the airshow for the famous Thunder over Louisville. We took some cute photos of Ethan too. We even got some fun pictures of Ethan on Sunday, but, later that evening he got a hold of the camera, turned it on and deleted all of the pictures! He's getting too good at this!
We had a fun weekend too. I got to go Katelyn shopping Saturday morning and was able to buy the Arm's Reach Co-sleeper that I had been wanting for a long time (we saved up for it). That was exciting for me! That afternoon we saw parts of the air show. Sunday was a restful day and we relaxed.
Ethan is certainly becoming a fireball. Goodbye, baby--hello, crazy toddler! He no longer walks, he runs! He is interested in everything (including what is in the trash can which he likes to bring to me). He is getting good at stacking too. Yesterday he got some of our cans of soda and brought them to the coffee table and stacked them. Fortunately, they were Tracy's sodas! Haha!
He's definitely wearing me out--especially as the third trimester continues and the exhaustion becomes more of an issue! I'm looking forward to the end of school and a little break in the stress level. Speaking of which, pray for Tracy. School is almost out for him, but he's got a LOT of work to do and he's been working record amounts of hours, which isn't conducive to school work.
We love you all and appreciate those who communicate with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
To you both,
You're in our prayers, we know what's it's like to work long hours and have tons of schoolwork. You'll make it through, Tracy, and you know where we are if you ever just need to talk.
How have you been feeling, Tatyana? Can you believe it's coming up so fast that you'll have a little girl with your little boy? So hard to believe! :)
I'm off to the doctor next week, just to do some planning and we'll see from there...pray for us, b/c I need to get off these meds, but works stuff keeps it high! I guess I could've just put all this an e-mail...oh well, I know how much you love comments :)
Love to you both!
Ethan Warren Claytor, how could you erase all your pictures? I can't believe it. Hope you had a good day at the air show. I heard you went to sleep. I enjoyedtalking with you yesterday. Tell Mom and Dad I am praying for them. I hope to see you soon. Love Nana
Post a Comment