Monday, April 10, 2006

Ethan goes to the zoo and my belly gets bigger!

Ethan went to the zoo yesterday with me, Dad and Tracy and had a blast! He got to see an albino alligator, lions, giraffes, a polar bear, gorillas and even got to pet some goats. At the end of it all, Ethan was exhausted (and so were we!) and took a 3 hour nap which I appreciated. For more pics, see his webpage!
I'm 28 weeks pregnant now and getting bigger. My belly really seemed to grow over the last couple of weeks! I can feel her moving all the time and I can press on my belly and feel her little body. It's so exciting! We've been getting more clothes for her from yard sales and consignment shops and it's so exciting to prepare for her. Tomorrow I have my first baby shower, and I'm excited to see what else she gets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, TT you are getting bigger. We are so excited about Katelyn and were so glad to feel her moving. Ethan is so precious and know he had a great time with all of you at zoo. Hope your shower went well. Let us hear from you soon. We miss and love you all very much. Tell Jerome that we said, "hello". Love Nana