I had a lovely baby shower on Tuesday and got a lot of cute clothes for Katelyn. I haven't sorted through everything completely yet to see what items I still need, but I know I still need diapers and towels. There are a few bigger items I am saving up for on my Babiesrus registry, but we're getting closer to being ready. I can't believe she will be here in 2 1/2 months! This pregnancy has FLOWN by! I'm very lucky that it has been such an easy pregnancy.
I had another doctor's appointment Thursday and I've gained 17 pounds. The doctor said my blood pressure was great and her heartbeat was once again very strong. We made the appointment to have my C-section on June 26th. It seems more final now! I've moved to appointments every two weeks now!
Ethan was a little gentleman at the shower and shook people's hands. I thought he would be really shy, but he loved the attention! He's such an angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment