
I had another doctor's appointment today. I've gained 21 pounds so far! This is a bit high, but I'm measuring perfectly (they measure my belly to see how much she's grown), my blood pressure is great and Katelyn's heart rate sounds good. I still work out regularly so I'm not too worried about weight gain, but it does make me wonder if Katelyn is going to be a chunker! : )
Ethan in the bath tonight!
Ethan washing his hair!
Ethan has been a good boy as usual! He came with me to my doctor's appointment and was such an angel. Of course all the nurses wanted to talk to him and told me how adorable he was (nothing new to me : )! Tracy got home at a reasonable time today so he got a lot of time to play with Ethan. On the way home from community group, Tracy was singing "Don't Worry, Be Happy" to Ethan in a silly way and Ethan just laughed and laughed. He has the best laugh and no one can make him laugh like Daddy can!





No comments:
Post a Comment