skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A look at Katelyn

These are Katelyn's ultrasound pictures from today (there are more on her website). Isn't she a cutie? I love those chubby cheeks! They are estimating her weight to be about 5 pounds 7 oz right now, which is a good healthy weight. She has dropped in to my pelvis (so that's why I have to pee all the time) and I've actually started dilating. My doctor thinks she may try to come early and that we might have to do the c-section a week earlier (on Tracy's birthday!). I have another appointment on Monday (which is when I am done with my medicine) since I've moved to the weekly and she's going to keep an eye on my dilation. I just want her to be healthy! I am glad to hear she already weighs around 5 1/2 pounds now because that means even if she came now, she'd probably be fine! It was so exciting to see her again and see how much she has changed from her last ultrasound!
No comments:
Post a Comment