Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's been a good week so far. Ethan has learned how to play Ring Around the Rosy and loves it! He has been enjoying the warmer weather and whenever I take him for walks he just loves it! He's also getting better and better at playing with other kids. Last night at community group he was running around with the 2 and 3 year old and playing peekaboo! It wasn't too long ago that he couldn't keep up! It was pretty funny too as the 3 year old growled at Ethan and he growled right back! Everyone thought it was so funny and said the 3 year old had met her match!

Easter was nice, but it was a little weird since we go to church in the evening. We had a nice long nap on Sunday (both Ethan and me!) and then went out for lunch. Afterwards we just came back to the apartment since it looked like it was going to rain. I guess Ethan had most of his Easter fun at Nana and DaddyBob's!

I got my information on my C-section and we have to be at the hospital at 5:30am! Tracy was hoping for a 10am appointment! Katelyn has been rolling around a lot. Ethan was always a kicker, but Katelyn is always moving around. It's such a funny feeling! When I press on her, however, she'll give me a good kick! She's reaching my ribs now! Oh no! I still remember Ethan bruising my ribs so I couldn't sleep on my side for a week!

We love to get comments from you so feel free to comment again and again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jlkajlkasljdf

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! So excited to hear how big Katelyn's getting! I'm finally on my last refill of bp meds, so we're getting excited! I'm heading to the doctor the end of the month to talk about what's next. Very exciting! I sent you an e-mail from my new account, but here it is again in case you didn't get it: Meredith_Reynolds@belk.com I hope ya'll have a great weekend, we miss you already!! :) Meredith and Brandon

ChristaG said...

hey tatyana! just wanted you to know that the bumbo is a great investment. kendall isn't using it right now, but i know that we will be using it a lot with her in the future. talk to you later.
christa

Anonymous said...

Hello Tracy, TT, Ethan and Katelyn. I am enjoying your blogg so much. I am excited that the time is 5:30 am. We can see her and get back and Ethan can take a nap and then we will go play. I have bought Ethan some golf clubs, broom, mop and dust pan, a song book that plays songs and has a microphone attached that really works. I also have him some bowling pins and ball, several new outfits. I have Katelyn some wash cloths, towels, baby bath, shampoo and lotions. I found her a pillow that we can put all of her birth info on. I also have some surprises for you two also. I can't wait to see you. I think the 13th will be fine. Bob is leaving the 15th for Africa for 4 weeks. It won't be long. I am making the pictures you asked for and also some of the ones we took when you were here. They are awesome!!!!! Well, Its late and I must get ready for a busy day tomorrow. It is storming outside and hope we don't lose power. Hope you miss all the bad storms up your way. I love you all so much. Nana