Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend

Katelyn opening her basket.
Ethan got this Nemo towel for Easter from Nana and Papa. If you see in the TV screen, Joe is dressed up like little Red Riding Hood. Ethan then wanted to wear his towel and carry his basket.
Ethan painting his Nemo picture.
Katelyn playing with her Easter ball.
Unfortunately, it's been so cold that this weekend we had to get them all bundled up.
I look good in Daddy's shoes!
Here's a better pic of Ethan with his towel and basket.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello My Precious Ones. I have to say it again, these are so cute and I love them so much. It makes me feel so much better to see my babies.
The video is so cute. Ethan's little voice is awesome. He is a good boy. Katelyn is the most beautiful little girl. Her smile and deep blue eyes are so wonderful. I love you all very much and can't wait until you are here. Love Nana