Ethan likes to make piles of all the blankets and pillows.
Yummy--I like spaghetti!
I'm just too cute for this high chair!I forgot to say that Katelyn weighs 17 pounds and 13 ounces and is doing great! She's got lots of lovely little fat rolls all over her legs and arms so we know she's healthy. Her appetite for solid food has increased which is great! She keeps leaning forward like she wants to crawl but just hasn't committed to it!
Ethan has been talking up a storm now! He knows all of his shapes and colors (he even knows octagon!!), his alphabet and his numbers. What a smart boy!


2 comments:
Hi cuties. These are awesome pictures of my precious little ones. I can't wait to get to hug and kiss you both. I am so proud of Ethan and how smart he is. I have always said he is a genius.
He gets it from his Nana. Ha Ha. Katelyn is cuter and cuter everyday. That smile is a knock out. I am so happy they love each other a play good together. Sorry Ethan didn't like the air show. But, Nana understands, It is too loud. There will be plenty of time for air shows when he gets bigger.
Love you all so much. Be sweet and know your Nana loves you the most. Nana
His future math teacher would be happy to know that Ethan can name his polygons. Way to go!
Post a Comment