She loves standing up. She actually pulled herself up using the toy!
Daddy watched the babies while I had to work the kidsale and he just loved seeing her hold her own bottle!
I'm trying out some of the features on the my camera!
At the park today!
Katelyn enjoyed watching the kids at the park playing. She was just giggling!
Isn't that adorable?
She's wearing the cutest little outfit! This one is my favorite!
Gotta have the baby in the laundry basket photo!
I think we got most of it on her face--what do you think?
This is Daddy's favorite outfit for Katelyn
Ethan and I like to go down to the parking lot and play with the chalk when Katelyn goes to bed. 
Wow--this weekend went by fast! Last week we got the car fixed (the doors had issues and we did the big 105,000 overhaul) and picked it up Thursday afternoon. After we got the car back, we realized they had scratched up the sides of the van pretty badly and never said anything. We took it back today to get it fixed and they have to keep it for a couple of days so Tracy is driving a rental.
After we picked the car up on Thursday we went to a big Kidsale sale in a neigbourhood where we also were selling stuff. We found a ton of cute clothes for Katelyn (see above for a few examples), but not much for Ethan. We went shopping today at Wal-mart with the money we made at the sale. Why is it so much more fun to shop for kid's clothes than for your own??
Saturday we hung out with Dad and Ilona all day since it was Dad's birthday. We went out to Olive Garden for dinner and Ilona left her very expensive sunglasses on the table. She realized when she got to our apartment and called and they said they had them. They drove by on the their way back and the sunglasses were gone. Ilona was very upset and it was a big ordeal. The day was good except for that!
Ethan is now officially one week bottle free! Whoohoo! In fact, early this morning he went to the fridge and got his sippy cup with milk in it and drank it. This is huge since he was refusing to drink milk out of the sippy cup most of the week and has been crying for his bottle every day. I don't think he's mentioned it but once or twice today. He's also right now sleeping in his own bed! He's been so needy this week with getting rid of the bottle that we've let him get into our bed earlier in the night. I'm glad he's in his own bed so I can have time to read in bed!
Katelyn is doing well--we believe there is a tooth about to make an entrance because she has been drooling and chewing on things and a little fussy. She's sleeping great lately usually sleeping from 7:30pm to 7:30am only waking up once around 11pm to get her pacifier put back in her mouth. She's a sweet smiling little girl and loves standing up! Won't be too long before she starts taking those first steps! : ) She has her 9 month check up on Thursday so we'll see how she's doing.


1 comment:
Hi Guys, Again these are great pictures. Ethan is really getting to be a big boy and Nana is so proud of him. Katelyn will be walking soon. I bet she doesn't crawl. She just has decided to skip that silly step and get on with the real ambulation. They are both so cute and I can't wait to see them.
I have my surgury one week from today. Maybe Nana will be able to play more and get up and down better.
I hope you get your package in the next couple of days. It is supposed to be there by Wednesday. There are a few things that I did not mail as they are farily heavy. They will have some surprises when they come to Nana's in a few weeks.
Love you lots and lots. Nana
Post a Comment