Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thunder Over Louisville

The Hercules
Some of the 800,000 who came to see the Air Show and fireworks
Lima Lima Company
Navy Air Rangers
Lima Lima Co
F-16 Flying Falcons in formation
F-18 Tomcat
The Apache
Louisville 3rd street bridge where the fireworks display was

B-2 Stealth bomber
The Chinook
F-22 Raptor
F-22 Raptor

These are Tracy's awesome pics from the airshow yesterday. Unfortunately, there aren't any pics of the kids and me because the moment the air show started the loudness of the jets scared Ethan to death!! He was running for cover and screaming to go home so I took them both home! It was so pitiful. Even today he has been telling me that he saw the planes and he was scared! We're uploading some video tonight and we'll add it later with some planes and the 60 million dollar fireworks!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, bet you were really exhausted after such a long day but it looks like it was worth it. You ought to be a professional as these pics are the best. Did you get any of the fireworks? Hope so. Can't wait to see any video. Hope Ethan soon forgets the loud noise. He is just too cute and so smart. Katelyn is getting more and more personality each day. Can't wait to see you all. Love you so much, Mom

Kelly Glupker said...

What great pictures! I put some on my blog too, but I had to steal some from the internet. My camera is junk.

Michael said...

The first picture shows the C-17 Globemaster.
This are nice pictures but I think you need to by a telephoto lens.
I visited the EAA Airventure 2007 in Oshkosh/Wisconsin in 2007.
Greeting from Germany!
Michael

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/680337/display/10768664