Friday, April 27, 2007

Enjoying life!

Grandpa came over for dinner last night and Ethan wanted him to read him his night night story. It was too precious not to get a picture of!
Like my new hairstyle?
I think I'll wear this hat to church on Sunday!
Ethan was hilarious last night. He fell asleep in the car at 4pm and we put him in bed and let him sleep until 5pm. We brought him in the living room and he fell asleep on Tracy. We tried again at 6pm and he still wouldn't wake up. Finally at 7pm we put him on the floor and he started to go back to sleep on the floor until I said the magic words, "Do you want some chocolate?" Immediately, he smiled and sat up and was wide awake! It was too funny!
We got Ethan a little Elmo guitar from Goodwill and he wants to play with it all the time! He wanted to take it to the bath even!
Katelyn likes to play with the guitar too!
Doesn't she look beautiful in the Easter outfit Nana got her? It's one of my favorites.
Need I say anything? Super Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, my babies are the cutest. I can't wait to get my hugs and kisses. It is just a few weeks away. I am working hard at getting well so I can play with my sweeties. I am planning some surprises for them when they get here. They will have a ball and so will we. It is so much fun making plans to have you with us and to be near us once again. It will be like we are a big family again. Kelly and Amy are just as excited. Just want you all to know that We love you very much. Hope to hear from you soon. Love Nana and Papa.
PS Ethan looked so cute in his pjs but just a little big. Katelyn is beautiful in her outfit. They would both be cute in whatever they are wearing.