Thursday, March 30, 2006

Gettting ready to travel!

Ethan did well at Carolyn's yesterday though he was pretty sleepy since he really didn't sleep well the night before. He slept well last night though! Tracy and I are really excited about driving down to South Carolina tomorrow night! We can't wait to see family and to experience warmer weather! I think Ethan will have a blast playing with everyone too.

I finally figured out how to put the links to Ethan's and Katelyn's pages on the side bar (to the right) so you can click on them from here. Please let others in the family know about this blog because we love hearing from people and we love letting everyone know how our little man (and our coming little woman) are doing.

Speaking of Katelyn, she is doing well so far. I can tell she is growing as my belly is getting tighter and bigger! Supposedly, she should be about 2 pounds right now and about 15 inches long! I've heard that the weight should really start to come on now until 36 weeks! I know it did with Ethan! I won't know how much more I've gained until next week when I have to do the glucose screening test to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Tatyana picked out the little red summer outfit. Reason being? All the others are outfits for when it's cold out, later on. So the little red one is different from all the rest. Thought maybe the "Princess" one, but that sounds like something Tracy might pick out. Yeah, I vote little red summer outfit. No deal. =)

Can't wait to see you guys in July!