Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Tuesday Update
So far Ethan has been doing very well. He didn't throw up again last night and slept well. He took some milk this morning and woke up in a good mood. We've been playing and he's eaten some oatmeal and yogurt and peanut butter and jelly. I'm basically giving him whatever he wants. He's watching Sesame Street right now and then I will put him down for his nap around 11:30am. I'm so glad he is feeling better. I hope he will be ready to go to Carolyn's tomorrow! He's already done some cute things this morning. He helped me pack Tracy's lunch (though he smooshed the sandwiches a little!) and all the while kept saying "Dada, Dada!". We also looked at some pictures of him from last summer on the computer and he just went crazy when he saw them. He always says "Baba" for baby. Then I needed to change the batteries in one of his toys, so I got the screw driver out to unscrew the back and then I changed the batteries. After I put everything back, Ethan took the screw driver and put it in the exact spot I had just used it and turned it around! He's so smart and he's really good with his hand/eye coordination. I will post another update later tonight! Thank you for your prayers--this has been a long illness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment